Sunday, February 7, 2010

[Heart] Note...to Flowers

Last Sunday I bought myself these flowers from Trader Joe's...It was so nice to have them sitting on my coffee table this week; they were there for me to stare at while I was having phone conversations of a difficult kind, and there to distract me from the pile of expired coupons and junk mail that needed attention. They reminded me that doing something nice for myself makes me feel good, and they prompted me to count forward to spring and realize that only 4 months from now I will be spending most of my free time by the pool.

They last longer and cost the same as a bottle of wine and make me feel much better. Well, they don't give me heartburn, anyway...Another of many reasons why I [heart] flowers.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin