Sunday, December 19, 2010

[Heart] Note...to Wedge Heels

For someone overweight and only 5"4" (does that make me underheight?), height comes in handy. Even if heels don't make you look ten pounds lighter, extra height makes you feel ten pounds lighter. But when you're overweight, and only 5'4", stilettos look ridiculous. (Not that my left foot with a fused metatarsophalangeal joint and titanium implant would even attempt to get in high heels.) Or the person wearing them looks precariously unsteady and off-balance. A bit like an apple on toothpicks.

So thank God  for wedge heels, which give a little added height while providing stability and arch support. And style.

You know I love, love, love patent leather. Now you know I love wedge heels.

Imagine my emotion when I found these.

On the third day of Christmas, Zappos sent to me....

1 comment:

Amy said...

So very Joanne. Nice find!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin