Thursday, February 10, 2011

Unavailable

This is Joanne. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, but I've died and gone to heaven, I think.

After going to every office supply store within a 30 mile radius, looking for reasonably priced purple gel pens with which to correct midterm exams and lab reports and coming up empty-handed, I found Pilot Pens on line.

They have the old Rolling Ball Precise V5 in purple (I ordered 3) that I mourned last year! They have other fun ones too! (I ordered five of those: 3 of them purple, 1 pink, 1 turquoise). If only my students knew the lengths I went to so as not to psychologically scar them with red marks all over their tests.

Anyway, please leave a message. I'll get back to you when I stop celebrating the successful end to my school supply treasure hunt. Thanks.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin