Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who Knew?

One more day. One more final exam to give and two more sets to correct. I can do it. And I know I can come back and do it again.

This, from a reflective essay I assigned to my Anatomy and Physiology class, helps.

“One reason why I enjoyed coming to this class every day was because you were such a fun, easygoing, upbeat teacher. You found ways to connect with us (by letting us listen to music while we worked) and were flexible with our schedule and assignments. […] I know I will use what I learned when I go on to study nursing next year. [...] Besides learning about the human body, I also learned about myself as a student. [...]Thank you.”

Now, where shall I keep this so I can read it again on August 31?

1 comment:

Tam and John said...

The moments that make it all worth it. You deserve that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin