Friday, April 6, 2012

Victory

Today I feel victorious. Making it through yesterday, the last work day of two (very) busy weeks feels liked feat. Waking up late this morning was my reward and lounging in my pajamas (still) feels a little decadent. You'd think this is the first time I've ever had a long weekend; it feels like a snow day and a long weekend all in one!

I'm off to Boston in a little while, will be back for Easter Sunday with my family, and then another (but only one) super busy week before I celebrate another victory. Only next weekend I will not be congratulating myself with a second home-brewed Starbucks Verona. Nope. Next week I'll be patting myself on the back with a fish taco, a margarita, California sunshine, and the breeze of the Pacific Ocean.

Bring it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin