Monday, April 16, 2012

[Heart] Note...to Southwest Airlines

A) My bags fly free. Which means I can bring more shoes than I should because I don't have to carry them from concourse A to Concourse B in a  bag that I would have to try to jam in an overhead bin that clearly wouldn't fit.

And 2) what is more civilized than standing in numerical order? No shoulder-checking the person next to you so you can get on the plane first, even though you have an assigned friggin' seat. Think about the absurdity of that. Instead, you get in the order of your boarding pass and choose your seat like a civilized human being.

Strap in, listen to some corny jokes, and life is good.

No change fees, on-time departures and arrivals are just icing on the cake. 

I [heart] Southwest Airlines.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin