Saturday, November 3, 2012

Three Weeks

So one day I'm getting ready for a Peter Gabriel concert and then it's three weeks later without a single word from me. Not because I ran off with the band (how fun would that be?!), not because I've found the balance that has been eluding me, and not because I've spent a week of that time in the dark. (Thank God. My heart goes out to all who were affected by the hurricane.) I have no excuses really.

School has been stressful. Nights I spent unwinding--and sometimes getting worked up--with politics.  (Thank goodness for free texting. I'm not sure Candyce and I could afford our almost nightly, rapid fire Arizona to Connecticut text conversations otherwise.) There are, of course, my Zynga games as well, an occasional happy hour with Amy, and Sunday football games, but nothing that should have kept me away for so long.

So thank you, Deanna, for your friendly nudge yesterday: No new posts lately. Otherwise occupied?...I'll try to make this No Excuses November.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad Deanna nudged you - I was missing your "voice" as well.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin