Tuesday, November 6, 2012

GET OUT AND VOTE

This is it: Election Day. I have professional development today, which starts a little later than my regular school day, so I am happily drinking a second cup of coffee and tuned in to msnbc. Already. And I'm beginning to feel the first twangs of I wish I didn't't have to go to school today. I'd go vote right now and watch all day. But that's the plan for this afternoon and evening. Vote and watch. (The plan for my professional development day is to check my iPhone often.)

I get that not everyone is as into it as I am; "it" being watching the pundits and campaign speech clips and looking at projections and poll results. But I hope that you are as into voting as I am. It is so very American. It is your right. Exercise it.

Please. Get out and vote today.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin