Friday, November 9, 2012

[Heart] Note to the Best C&B Ornament...Ever!

Best Ornament Ever
I'm all for Nordstrom holding off on decorating for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, because they "like the idea of celebrating one holiday at a time." But I also think Crate & Barrel can do no wrong, and I could hardly contain my excitement when I saw this ornament hanging among the ornament displays the other day. (But I was alone, so I had to reign it in a bit... didn't want other shoppers to think I'm cuckoo.)

OMG: a miniature version of the iconic C&B shopping bag in Christmas red (made in Poland even) . I had to buy it. Even though it was only Election Day. It is all the reason I will need to put up a tree this year. (Don't worry, I'll wait until next month.)

I just adore it.

[Heart.] [Heart.] [Heart.]

My new favorite thing. 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin