Monday, December 3, 2012

[Heart] Note...to DePasquale's


Right on the edge of the North End of Boston, after you cross over from Quincy Market and onto Cross Street, while deciding whether to head down Hanover or Salem, stop in DePasquale's Pasta Shoppe. You won't regret it. You may even drop me a thank you note after you enjoy a North End dinner in the comfort of your own home. 

I can vouch for the shrimp and Grand Marnier ravioli, the lobster ravioli, the Maryland crab and shrimp ravioli, the mushroom ravioli, their sherry cream sauce (which works on all of the aforementioned seafood ravioli varieties), the bolognese sauce, and several of their fresh pastas. 

Lobster ravioli with sherry cream sauce
Now I love the North End of Boston. In general, I [heart] all things North End. (see previous post) And maybe that's why I love DePasqaule's as much as I do. On a night when I'd rather be dining in one of the North End restaurants that uses their pastas, but am a hundred miles away, my DePasquale pasta brings me there. When I'm not in the mood to cook, and the most I can manage is dropping ravioli in boiling water and heating up some to-die-for sauce, life is good, and oh-so-tasty. 

I [heart] DePasquale's Pasta Shoppe. Mangia bene!

1 comment:

Amy said...

IloveitIloveitIloveit!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin