Monday, July 19, 2010

Ten Signs...that summer vacation is in full swing

(in no particular order)

1. I usually don't know what day of the week it is.

2. My melanocytes (those are cells that produce melanin, our main skin pigment) are exhausted.

3. I find myself playing teacher (see #2) at random times, as if I miss it. Which I don't. (See also future post on Disrespect)

4. Chlorine counts for shampoo and conditioner.

5. My living room resembles a tent city of beach towels.

6. I don't have bacon and eggs religiously on Sundays, but might make one of these on a random weekday.

7. I often begin conversations with " I saw on the Today Show..." Even worse...

8. I quote Kathie Lee Gifford.

9. I cancel social plans as quickly as I make them.

10. When someone asks when I go ba-- I SNAP BEFORE THEY CAN FINISH ASKING.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it great?!?!?

Tam and John said...

LOVE THIS POST!! Even if I do reference the Today Show EVERY day :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin